1) Install the cable with compressed air from the equipment.
2) No cable is installed physically, and no core disconnection occurs.
1) It is light and thin and is suitable for pneumatic installation.
2) It is easier to handle than conventional cables.
1) It is possible to install in several ducts because cable outer diameter is small.
2) It can be used with existing cables.
|Conventional||Division||Air Blown Solution|
number of people
|Men-Power||Installation method||Air Blowing|
It is a type of cable that has 2~12 cores with 1.2mm ~ 1.6mm of outer diameter and also can be installed in microduct by air blowing method. there are two types of outer sheath. one has outer sheath attached with beads (EPFU Type), and the other has smooth sheath (EPSU Type)
Smaller Ducts & Handholes
(or more cable on a standard reel)
Designed for the blowing
Select the proper size of microduct by using the Microduct Selection Guidelines table
|Fiber||250㎛, G652D/G657A1||200㎛, G657A1|
|Fiber Count||Up to 72||96~216||288||Up to 96||144||288|
|Tube Size (ID)||8mm||10mm||12mm||8mm||10mm||10mm|